god at work in our lives
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
- God is reminding me to ask for the Holy Spirit’s power to love the hard to love people.
- The Lord continues to bless my family.
- God has continued to be my protection and He is opening doors for me to witness to my co-workers.
- Even though we cannot be together as a church family we have been able to listen to our services while sitting out in God’s creation where we experience God’s creation while listening to God’s word. Fish jumping out of the water, loons talking to one another, a Blue Herron flying in and landing on a log and Eagles flying through the air. This has been an amazing opportunity to worship in God’s amazing creation. Thank you, Jesus for this opportunity.
- Although Derek lost his job due to the economic downturn with the covid virus, we have been abundantly blessed with all that we need.
- He has provided our vegetable and flower gardens to produce food and beauty, a daily blessing.
- A special time today with my coworkers worshiping God together.
- We live in abundance and are so blessed!!!
- God shows me through my friend and walking buddy that grace and kindness are real!
- Yes, in a big way. He is clarifying for me spiritual warfare vs worldly warfare. He has helped me learn to listen closer, discern and test what I hear with the Bible and trusted person
- God has cleared my mind and I am able to get tasks completed, like make a new will and deal with all the preparation for end of life matters. There is nothing wrong with me. These were things that needed to be updated.
- Blessed by Ali leading the middle schoolers during this time. Our daughter is having a great time!
- I am so much more aware of His presence!
- His protection all the time.
- Every time I listen to the message or pray or read the word I feel hope and peace!
- I have had to have 2 surgeries in the last 3 weeks and had concerns about healing and other matters. Just had the 2nd surgery on Friday. It appears it is healing and after this is "ridden" out all will be well. Prayers for return of stamina and removal of brain fog from anesthesia, that I continue to deeply heal. God has brought friends to the surface that I didn't know I had to help me.
- Helping me hold my tongue and helping me recognize this battle is not an earthly one.
- God giving us His provision, His presence in our lives, and His peace.
- He has led us to deeper prayers, as we ask for wisdom and listening ears for His leading.
- He is keeping us safe, comfortable, healthy, and peaceful.
- Beauty all around us as summer starts. His word encourages us.
- I know my mindset has been changing!
- I’m becoming bolder and am stepping out of my comfort zone - loving those around me more with the love of Jesus!
- God has helped me be thankful (work in progress) for a challenging work situation praying He will be glorified through it.
- We have come to find God's peace in all of the chaos.
- The Lord gives us hearts of gratitude as we spend time daily in His Word. We are continually grateful for His kindness made manifest in health, well-being, and provision, towards us and our extended family. He is our hope and confidence.
- I see God at work constantly, through all sorts of little miracles….butterflies, humming birds, plants blooming and bearing fruits. Each day is a gift to be savored.
- God has provided so many ways to connect with loved ones and friends.
- He has provided through others generosity.
- We have more time enjoying the Lord's creation and quiet time with Him.
- God answers prayer!
- He is making me think a lot. I look forward to the future.
- Thought about all the men in the church who have been so kind to me (like father).
- God is energizing our marriage - our friendship is being refreshed!
- I have developed in patience. I believe things will be better in the world in the future.
- We live in a beautiful place on the Yakima River with all the wildlife, we and see and enjoy, where spatial distancing is important only when we go to town. We think often of those many who are really cooped up. We have had some visitors sit with us along side of the river. These are special times.
- Kind conviction.
- Yes, a knowing that he has this virus under his control! Thank you, Lord!
- I had an hour-long video call this morning with my former student and her family on the East Coast - What a blessing! My neighbors help...okay, I helped them, build Faith and I a new fence that had blown down in the windstorm from 2 weeks ago. One neighbor took me to the dump with the old fence. Another took me to Home Depot and helped build. Another neighbor helped me pour concrete for the posts. Wow!
- In this time of transition to ??? it's clear that I've been guilty of taking so many of God's generous blessings for granted. I think he may be teaching me to realize his glory in myriads of new ways. Because of this time of quiet, I'm seeing so many old things through new eyes. Praise the Lord!
- I am encouraged to be still and listen. I am learning to dig deeper. I am wanting to walker closer and to serve Him more fully.
- I have had more time to talk to Him while working in the yard.
- Good health
- Reminding me He is creator of the entire universe and He is in control.
- He is calling me to a deeper place with him! Setting me free from some bondages!
- Sheltering in His peace
- I’ve had the sweetest times of prayer. The other night the Lord led me through inner healing and gave me some very powerful images and words. He is at work in each of us! Amen!
- Answered prayer.
- Peace of Christ for our souls.
- Keeping fear at bay by daily devotions & prayer.
- The Lord is bringing Jake and I into unity to pray together like we have not experienced. He is allowing us conversations that are deepening our relationship. He is using this time for us to come together and appreciate our differences and our unique personalities. I am so grateful.
- Giving me rest, patience, peace. Reminding me my life is not for myself but His glory.
- God has been teaching me that loving others unconditionally has such sweet fruit – it is not easy for me, I tend to rebel, but when I let God work – forgiveness comes more freely, peace more immediately and I am reminded that God’s grace is unending.
- Helping me see that when I said, "I just don't have time to get everything done," "Everything" probably wasn't a priority! ☺️
- Drawing me nearer to Him. My job is to live by faith, waiting on Him, trusting His timing. Habakkuk 2:4
- God is using the messages and scriptures to inspire me to look and listen and move closer to Him. It is awesome.
- This week the Lord has shown me that even though I feel young at heart, I am getting old now and have to take more precautions with my health.
- I have been able to help my older family members who are disabled through phone calls and the internet.
- He is showing and helping me to a deeper relationship with Him where I am surrendering more of myself to Him.
- We are out in His creation to be aware of how amazing He is, the ultimate artist.
- That He is teaching me to rely and ‘wait’ upon Him for all things. Not myself.
- I'm still able to work at the Mission with no additional COVID cases.
- He has guided and encouraged me to complete a book on a segment of my life that needed to be documented.
- Of course. He is leading all the way!
- I'm using web time and access to explore my family genealogy...lots of fun!
- He has given me the desire to want to know him on a deeper level.
- A time to reflect and listen to God more. Calming down the “fear” in these troubling days.
- Appreciating more leisure time. Finding a new opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- By keeping us focused on what God is doing for us in this time of such great need.
- Always one tied to a planner and jotting the daily “things to do” – letting all of that go and focusing on what is really important.
- I think right now, God wants me to be an encourager. He has given me the gift of time so I can work on this role.
- Our family is staying healthy and seeing God’s presence daily.
- Lots of reflection and looking at God at work in our midst.
- More prayer time!
- We had a chance to touch a young couples’ life, sharing our love of the Lord and the importance of prayer.
- I’m very thankful for the online services. I really miss everyone. Have a blessed May. Hopefully, we will all be able to get together this summer.
- I am so much More aware of His presence.
- My prayers for others has grown immensely.
- Pastor Bill's message really hit the nail on the head! Praying, listening...waiting...what is God calling me to in this next season of my life?
- He is keeping us and our extended family well.
- He is helping me see things I could change for the better.
- Bringing our whole family closer together.
- God is telling me this rest is a gift. Also confirming how and where I worship does not need to look like anything preset.
- He puts on my mind for me to connect with people I haven't done so in a long time. Mostly reaching out to people who might be in a hurting place.
- He is a constant in my life. Thank you, Father.
- God has used this time as a time of personal reflection and creativity.
- We have had God inspired opportunities to volunteer in the community which has enriched our lives. We've noticed a quieter neighborhood, less sirens and traffic. It’s been good.
- Quiet moments, thriving in a slower paced environment, more opportunities to connect one on one with others.
- For 4 years I have hardly seen my husband since we were working alternating shifts. Now that we have spent 2 1/2 months in quarantine where we are together all of the time it has been quite an adjustment. It's a good thing we reconnect with each other and it has strengthened our marriage.
- Definitely drawing closer to Him even though I feel I am busier than I have been in ages.
- Trusting more in His timing and for the health of people at the Mission who have recovered from corona virus.
- Guidance in doing work from home on my laptop, separated from my staff.
- I see God working in my life by making me slow down and not being to be scattered in all directions of the passions in my life. I'm thanking Him for this time of rest and reflection.
- Softening my heart and helping me relate better to other people I’m connecting with.
- We see God working with our staff and whole congregation, so successfully, to keep us together in this special season! Our Praise to GOD!
- In my quiet time I'm listening to His voice more and then being more obedient to His calling!
- After Mom passed away, I went looking for God. I tried to get involved with as many Christian organizations and activities as I could, looking for God. In very little time, I had to write out a calendar so that I wouldn't forget where I was going, looking for God. In all the activities and organizations, I found some wonderfully Godly people that blessed my life. Now that those organizations are "on hold" I've discovered that God was right here with me in the house. Every day I spend more and more time praying and worshiping God who was right here with me all along. The people at Grace of Christ has been a wonderful source to help me connect with God. Thank you for this time to spend with you Lord!
- Like many, the epidemic has forced us to work from home and hunker down together, just the two of us. God has used this time as a healing time for our marriage. It is like a Pause has been graciously forced upon us. It is a time to reflect together and work toward candid vulnerable reconciliation.
- He has helped me realize that all we need is Him. He is my everything.
- I am making masks for Virginia Mason Memorial and have 12 women who are sewing and 3 women who are cutting out masks for the hospital. I am also coordinating TP for our neighborhood. Those with extra brought it to me and those in need let me know so they don’t run out. I am also picking up groceries for neighbors who can’t go to the store. Making cloth masks for family and neighbors.
- We have had calls from church members, checking on us. I have been able to work and cheer my patients and staff, sharing God’s love.
- God has blessed us incredibly! He is sending us business when we would think there would be no business to have!! Praise Him!
- Getting us to focus on our blessings
- Feeling at Peace and enjoying the rest without guilt or sense I should be doing more.
- Safe travel back from Tucson
- How doe'st I see thee, let me count the ways.
- Teaching us patience.
- Relying on Him more than usual.
- He lives!! Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow! Such a blessed assurance that God is in control and is walking with us every minute of every day.
- Reading Dutch Sheets book The beginner's guide to Intercessory Prayer has encouraged me in praying for others.
- Keeping us healthy!
- Nature pulls us into God's wonder. What a Creator is at work in our world.
- Soaking in God’s word deeper; great zoom times with all our children and grandchildren around the world weekly.
- I know He is with me.
- I am thankful for how God has revealed himself in my marriage and in friendships. I am more aware of what He wants me to see and hear in those relationships – so my prayer time has been more precious, too!
- I am encouraged to spend more time in His word and in prayer. I am encouraged to send notes to my Trailseeker kids and to call them. I am encouraged to call my Growth Group "girls" and others who come to mind. I am praying daily for Muslims during 30 days of Ramadan.
- I have been blessed by so many words of encouragement, prayers over the telephone, and shining examples of fellow congregants carrying on. And I have been inspired by numerous testimonies to God's faithfulness.
- Yes, God has been working in my life every day and sends His Spirit when it is time to talk. I am soo very thankful.
- By the sweet phone calls from church members checking in on us, our daughter is not going totally crazy and remains thankful in the midst of not seeing her friends.
- I am thankful for the support of friends and family. Cards with kind words of love and encouragement continue to bless me in this quiet time. God’s hands reach out through His people.
- God is still at work in our lives.
- He is bringing family to Him through seeing that we as an individual are not the answer. PTL