god at work in our lives
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
- I have been able to help my older family members who are disabled through phone calls and the internet.
- He is showing and helping me to a deeper relationship with Him where I am surrendering more of myself to Him.
- We are out in His creation to be aware of how amazing He is, the ultimate artist.
- That He is teaching me to rely and ‘wait’ upon Him for all things. Not myself.
- I'm still able to work at the Mission with no additional COVID cases.
- He has guided and encouraged me to complete a book on a segment of my life that needed to be documented.
- Of course. He is leading all the way!
- I'm using web time and access to explore my family genealogy...lots of fun!
- He has given me the desire to want to know him on a deeper level.
- A time to reflect and listen to God more. Calming down the “fear” in these troubling days.
- Appreciating more leisure time. Finding a new opportunity to volunteer in the community.
- By keeping us focused on what God is doing for us in this time of such great need.
- Always one tied to a planner and jotting the daily “things to do” – letting all of that go and focusing on what is really important.
- I think right now, God wants me to be an encourager. He has given me the gift of time so I can work on this role.
- Our family is staying healthy and seeing God’s presence daily.
- Lots of reflection and looking at God at work in our midst.
- More prayer time!
- We had a chance to touch a young couples’ life, sharing our love of the Lord and the importance of prayer.
- I’m very thankful for the online services. I really miss everyone. Have a blessed May. Hopefully, we will all be able to get together this summer.
- I am so much More aware of His presence.
- My prayers for others has grown immensely.
- Pastor Bill's message really hit the nail on the head! Praying, listening...waiting...what is God calling me to in this next season of my life?
- He is keeping us and our extended family well.
- He is helping me see things I could change for the better.
- Bringing our whole family closer together.
- God is telling me this rest is a gift. Also confirming how and where I worship does not need to look like anything preset.
- He puts on my mind for me to connect with people I haven't done so in a long time. Mostly reaching out to people who might be in a hurting place.
- He is a constant in my life. Thank you, Father.
- God has used this time as a time of personal reflection and creativity.
- We have had God inspired opportunities to volunteer in the community which has enriched our lives. We've noticed a quieter neighborhood, less sirens and traffic. It’s been good.
- Quiet moments, thriving in a slower paced environment, more opportunities to connect one on one with others.
- For 4 years I have hardly seen my husband since we were working alternating shifts. Now that we have spent 2 1/2 months in quarantine where we are together all of the time it has been quite an adjustment. It's a good thing we reconnect with each other and it has strengthened our marriage.
- Definitely drawing closer to Him even though I feel I am busier than I have been in ages.
- Trusting more in His timing and for the health of people at the Mission who have recovered from corona virus.
- Guidance in doing work from home on my laptop, separated from my staff.
- I see God working in my life by making me slow down and not being to be scattered in all directions of the passions in my life. I'm thanking Him for this time of rest and reflection.
- Softening my heart and helping me relate better to other people I’m connecting with.
- We see God working with our staff and whole congregation, so successfully, to keep us together in this special season! Our Praise to GOD!
- In my quiet time I'm listening to His voice more and then being more obedient to His calling!
- After Mom passed away, I went looking for God. I tried to get involved with as many Christian organizations and activities as I could, looking for God. In very little time, I had to write out a calendar so that I wouldn't forget where I was going, looking for God. In all the activities and organizations, I found some wonderfully Godly people that blessed my life. Now that those organizations are "on hold" I've discovered that God was right here with me in the house. Every day I spend more and more time praying and worshiping God who was right here with me all along. The people at Grace of Christ has been a wonderful source to help me connect with God. Thank you for this time to spend with you Lord!
- Like many, the epidemic has forced us to work from home and hunker down together, just the two of us. God has used this time as a healing time for our marriage. It is like a Pause has been graciously forced upon us. It is a time to reflect together and work toward candid vulnerable reconciliation.
- He has helped me realize that all we need is Him. He is my everything.
- I am making masks for Virginia Mason Memorial and have 12 women who are sewing and 3 women who are cutting out masks for the hospital. I am also coordinating TP for our neighborhood. Those with extra brought it to me and those in need let me know so they don’t run out. I am also picking up groceries for neighbors who can’t go to the store. Making cloth masks for family and neighbors.
- We have had calls from church members, checking on us. I have been able to work and cheer my patients and staff, sharing God’s love.
- God has blessed us incredibly! He is sending us business when we would think there would be no business to have!! Praise Him!
- Getting us to focus on our blessings
- Feeling at Peace and enjoying the rest without guilt or sense I should be doing more.
- Safe travel back from Tucson
- How doe'st I see thee, let me count the ways.
- Teaching us patience.
- Relying on Him more than usual.
- He lives!! Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow! Such a blessed assurance that God is in control and is walking with us every minute of every day.
- Reading Dutch Sheets book The beginner's guide to Intercessory Prayer has encouraged me in praying for others.
- Keeping us healthy!
- Nature pulls us into God's wonder. What a Creator is at work in our world.
- Soaking in God’s word deeper; great zoom times with all our children and grandchildren around the world weekly.
- I know He is with me.
- I am thankful for how God has revealed himself in my marriage and in friendships. I am more aware of what He wants me to see and hear in those relationships – so my prayer time has been more precious, too!
- I am encouraged to spend more time in His word and in prayer. I am encouraged to send notes to my Trailseeker kids and to call them. I am encouraged to call my Growth Group "girls" and others who come to mind. I am praying daily for Muslims during 30 days of Ramadan.
- I have been blessed by so many words of encouragement, prayers over the telephone, and shining examples of fellow congregants carrying on. And I have been inspired by numerous testimonies to God's faithfulness.
- Yes, God has been working in my life every day and sends His Spirit when it is time to talk. I am soo very thankful.
- By the sweet phone calls from church members checking in on us, our daughter is not going totally crazy and remains thankful in the midst of not seeing her friends.
- I am thankful for the support of friends and family. Cards with kind words of love and encouragement continue to bless me in this quiet time. God’s hands reach out through His people.
- God is still at work in our lives.
- He is bringing family to Him through seeing that we as an individual are not the answer. PTL