You are invited to set aside Tuesday mornings from 9:15 to 11:00am, to join with Women of Grace in learning, praying, and enjoying laughter together. This year we will gather in the Fireside Room to explore Women of the New Testament (Sept 24- Jan 14) and The Letters of John (Jan 21-May 5).
We will finish our study of Women of the New Testament on January 14, then on January 21 we’ll begin The Letters of John. Using a study guide by N.T. Wright, we will see how John’s teachings of God and His love through Jesus are timeless. Please join us!
Comments from last year…
- Thanks for an uplifting Bible study, as I deal with grief. Women who care and pray!
- Blessings to the ladies who lead and who attend our Tuesday Bible study.
- A place to share prayer with others who care.
- It is uplifting to be with other Christian women studying God’s word.
- The fellowship of the ladies is a blessing.
- I was blessed by all the lessons taught. Each teacher had their individual style of teaching which was great. I learned and understood more about the book of Matthew.
- Loved the opportunity to get to know some really neat ladies.
Questions? Ask anyone on the teaching team or check with folks in the office. We welcome you!
Women Of the Word (WOW) Teaching Team:
Donna Fuhlman, Donna Oliva, Jean Paulson, John Stolzenbach, Joyce Furstenau, Kathy Mathison, and Sue Sanders