Do you have background check on file?
Then you can help – we still need….
- Helpers with Snacks
- Helpers with kids in Crews (small groups)
- All volunteers must check-in each day in the Garden Room and pickup their nametag
- Volunteer check-in begins at 7:30am (registration volunteers, please arrive by 7:00am)
- Enjoy light breakfast in Fireside Room
- All Volunteers Morning Meeting each day at 8:00 in the Sanctuary
- Volunteers must be in classrooms by 8:25am – ready for kids!
- Kid Check-in on Monday begins at 8:00am – rooms will be open 8:25am
- If you are able, please park offsite at the hospital
- Wear your VBS T-Shirt everyday!
If you would like to be a part of this exciting week, please follow these easy steps!
- Fill out & return Volunteer Placement Application, Waiver, and Washington State Patrol forms to Grace of Christ Church prior to our Volunteer meeting June 11, 2017. Forms are available ONLINE or in the Garden Room.
- Pick up your VBS Volunteer T-Shirt in the Garden Room on Sunday morning, or in the office weekdays.
- Attend the Volunteer Meeting Sunday, June 10 in the Garden Room.
- Youth Mandatory Training on June 11 is at 2:30-4:00 PM
- Adult Mandatory Training on June 10 is at 3:00-4:00 PM
- This important meeting will provide all your essential VBS gear (curriculum, music, etc.) and give you a chance to meet your fellow Team Members.
- You may also turn in your completed forms and pick up your T-shirt at this meeting, if you have not already done so.
- Childcare is available for kids ages 3 months through Kindergarten. Please call at least 48 hours in advance for reservations: 248-7940 ext. 117.
- Need more information? Connect with Melissa Gray at 248-7940 or Joann Benson 965-2258.