One of the things our world does best is to attempt to cultivate within us a spirit of discontent. When we listen to the ways of the world, then true satisfaction, contentment, and peace are always just a little bit out of reach. This keeps us striving, disappointed, and empty. Only when we follow God’s ways, when we truly discover God’s way of peace and gratitude, are we able to live a life of contentment, and experience the generosity which naturally flows from that life.
Radical Generosity Testimony
- 2018 Faith Commitment Card
- Letter from Pastors Jim & Cindy
- Week 1 Testimony - Jeff & Brook Arkills with Janet Krieger
- Week 2 Testimony - Ericka Clark with Janet Krieger
- Week 3 Testimony - Steve & Jean Schiewe with Janet Krieger