SOZO: a VERB meaning… to Save – to HEAL – to DELIVER
- SAVED: If you declare with your mouth,” Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be saved (sozo). Romans 10:9
- HEAL: Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed (sozo) you.” And the woman was healed (sozo) at that moment. Matthew 9:22
- DELIVER: Those who had seen it told the people how the demon-possessed man had been cured (sozo).” Luke 8:36
What is Sozo?
The Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry. When the roots of things hindering your connection with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are healed, you are able to walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- Sozo is simple, Spirit led, and effective.
- Sozo finds issues in minutes instead of years.
- Sozo helps heal your relationship with God to enable you to live in your original design.
During a Sozo session, the Sozo team sits down with you, and with the help of the Holy Spirit, walks you through the process of freedom and wholeness. Sozo is not a counseling session, but a time of interacting with God so you can take up the fullness of your salvation.
Sozo ministry sessions run 2-2½ hours and are available Tuesday and Friday mornings starting at 9AM and Thursday evenings starting at 6PM.
The Sozo teams are made up of volunteers, but you are invited to donate to the Sozo ministry to help cover the ministry’s ongoing training costs. However, a donation is not a requirement for receiving a SOZO.
Scheduling A Sozo Ministry Appointment
- DOWNLOAD a PDF of the Sozo Ministry Application & Release form or pick up a copy at the church office.
- Open the PDF with your PDF reader.
- You can fill in the PDF online, save the form and email to: Sozo@YakimaGrace.com
- OR, you can print a copy to fill in and mail to the church: Grace of Christ, 9 S 8th Ave, Yakima WA 98902
- When we have received the completed forms, we will call you to schedule your Sozo session.