Take the Next Step – Discover the Grace of Christ Family!
Next Steps is a four-week class (for believers or not) that explores the “4 B’s” that are important to life here at Grace as we grow together in relationship, faith, discipleship and ministry:
- Belong – By God’s grace, everyone can belong! First, enjoy our worship service and experience the love of God. Then, our hope is that you find a group with which to connect and build authentic relationships.
- Believe – Experience God’s amazing love through His Son, Jesus Christ! The Bible says that all who believe in Jesus (put their trust in Jesus’ death on the cross for the forgiveness of sin) will be forgiven and receive the promise of eternal life! It’s also important to know what our church believes and how to share your faith with others.
- Become – Jesus told His early followers to “make disciples.” A disciple is a follower of Jesus who is growing in biblical understanding, personal faith and service to others. It is our desire to help everyone grow in becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ!
- Bless – God has gifted each of us to serve and make a difference in the lives of others. We are committed to making a difference in our community and world. We encourage our people to love others by serving and ministering with the God-given gifts, abilities and interests.
Who’s The Class For?
- Anyone who is checking out Grace – and may (or may not) want to join the family of Grace (we call this becoming a “Grace Partner”)
- Anyone who already considers Grace their Church Family – and want to grow in their life here at Grace by more fully understanding the “4 B’s” of relationships, faith, discipleship and ministry
- Childcare is available!
- Connect with Jana: Ask questions or sign up with Jana or give her a call at 248-7940×108