Grace Kids Open House and Fall Classroom Registration will be held on September 15 from 9:30 – 10:00am. Enjoy pastries… more
D2 kicks off on SEPTEMBER 29 from 10:00-10:30am in room 209. D2 is just for 4th and 5th grade students… more
Join us on Wednesday, September 25 in the KidZone for a Grace Kids family dinner, worship and games… more
Sundays At Grace Kids
Grace Kids @ 9:00
- All kids check-in at KidZone Check-in on the 2nd floor (opens at 8:45). Parent pickup is 10:15.
- Pre-K & Kinder will head to room 203 after check-in
- 1st-5th Graders will remain in the KidZone Worship Center & Activity Room
Grace Kids @ 11:00
- All kids check-in at KidZone Check-in on the 2nd floor. Parent pickup is 12:15.
- All kids will remain in the KidZone Worship Center & Activity Room
Childcare Available 8:45 – 2:30
- Childcare, for 3 months thru kindergarten, is available across from the main office on the 1st floor while parents are participating in activities on the premises.
“Train a child in the way he shall go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
We love kids and want all kids to know and love Jesus Christ in a personal way! We want all kids to know that they are deeply loved by God! We want to help prepare kids to discover their uniqueness, spiritual gifted-ness and eventually, God’s mission for their lives.
We want kids to experience friendships in community where they can know and be known, love and be loved, celebrate and be celebrated. Life change happens best within relationships, and Small Groups serve as the structure for relationships to develop and grow. It is with the help of dynamic and committed leadership teams that we hope life-long relationships between leaders and kids will be built. We also strongly value and support the role and responsibility of the family in the journey of spiritual development and growth. Grace Kids Parent Newsletter
Questions? EMAIL or call Melissa at 248.7940×110
Under 3 Years? Check out our excellent care available in our Childcare!