Please bring a salad, side dish, or dessert that serves 8-12 people
About Sunday Morning, November 18
- SUNDAY WORSHIP is at 10:00 only
- GRACE KIDS will meet from 10:00 to 11:15
- YOUTH will attend worship at 10:00 (no 9:00 reFuel)
- CHILDCARE available from 9:30 to 11:30
- NO worship services at 9:00, 11:00 or 1:00
About The Potluck
- Drop off your side dish or dessert in the Garden Room before 10:00 worship
- Items should be prepared – ready for service. LIMITED warming or refrigeration is available.
- Be sure to label your serving dish and/or utensils, if you want them back
- Paper plates, plastic-ware & cups provided
- Coffee, tea, water, apple juice & milk provided
- Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy provided
Side Dish Ideas
- Hot or cold veggies
- Stuffing (or dressing)
- Any kind of salad
Want To Help?
- Interested in helping with food prep or setup on Saturday, meal service or cleanup? Email to help!
- Table and chair set – Saturday, November 17, 9-11 AM
- Make mash potatoes and gravy – Sunday, November 18, 8:30
- Clean up after the event – Sunday after the meal for 30-40 minutes