Do You Want To Make A Difference?
What is the Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation?
The Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation is dedicated to expanding church ministry by administering assets and funding projects of Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church. The goal of the Foundation is to maintain the expressed will of those who give and to work under the mission statement of the church. The Foundation board is composed of nine church members, a church pastor and the church finance officer.
What does the Foundation provide?
- Funds for church building capital, repair and construction projects
- Grants for mission opportunities
- Scholarships to students attending a Christian Institution of Higher Learning or Seminary how to apply
How can I give to the Foundation?
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Appreciated Investments
- Retirement Accounts
- Life Estates
- Cash Contributions may be given by cash, check or credit card
Where can I find out more about the Foundation?
Your gift can have a lasting impact through the Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation. To find out more, click on the links above or call the church office at 509-248-7940 and ask to have a Foundation volunteer to contact you.
Who is on the Foundation Board?
- Mike Taylor
- Nicole O’Connor
- Keith Riffe
- Jim Bigelow
- David Thorner
- Leanne Antonio
- Joe Park
- Tim Drumhiller
- Cindy Shively
- Jana Alderman
- Tammy Nunley