- One worship service only at 10:00am on Sept 15
- Invite a friend or two, or three to worship and join you for the food, fun and entertainment that follows on the north lawn.
- Food vendors will be in the parking offering a variety of food types
- Discount tickets for food purchases will be on sale for $2 – good for a $4 basic meal from any of the vendors – please, one ticket per person!
- You can upgrade or double your meal by paying cash to the vendor
- Lemonade & Desserts will be provided
- There will be no “potluck tables” (except for the desserts provided and served by our Life Groups)
- Two bouncy houses – one for the little guys and one more challenging for the older kids
- Entertainment on the North Lawn stage
- Senior seating available with easy access via the sidewalk!
- Games – raffle drawings – Pie the Pastors (and others…?)
- Please park off-site if you are able – thanks!
What’s happening with Grace Kids on Sept 15?
Grace Kids will host an Open House with pastries and Juice from 9:30 to 10:00. Parents will head to worship at 10:00 and Grace Kids will meet from 10:00 to 11:15ish – just in time for parent pickup and then head down to the North Lawn for fun & food!