It’s our desire to introduce everyone to God’s amazing love through His Son, Jesus Christ! It’s not just the pastors, elders or staff who are called to share their faith. It’s everyone’s mission to share their hope in Christ with others! The Bible says that all who believe in Jesus (put their trust in Jesus’ death on the cross for the forgiveness of sin and believe that God raised him from the dead) will be forgiven and receive the promise of eternal life (John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10)! My prayer and hope is that people will be trusting Jesus as their Savior on a regular basis through the ministries and people of Grace of Christ.
How we live it out…
- We develop a heart for our family, friends and those inour community who need Jesus!
- We commit to pray for the salvation of others.
- We intentionally build relationships with those who don’t know Christ as Savior.
- We learn how to share our faith with others. Then do it.
- We invite those who need Jesus to our church.