“Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.” James 5:13
- Stop by the Prayer Room by the Connection Center in the Garden Room. After each service on Sundays, Prayer Ministers are available and consider it an honor to pray with you concerning your joys and sorrows. During the week this room is used by intercessors praying for staff meetings and other events. Some ministries have their daily meetings in this room because of the peace they feel there-carrying this blessing into their work day. We invite you to pray with us listening for support from your Heavenly Father just as Jesus Christ did. All are welcome.
- Submit a request for Prayer or a Praise report by simply filling out and submitting the form at the bottom of this page. Or, use the Connection Card on Sunday mornings. Our staff meets weekly to pray for your requests and celebrate your praises!
- If you would like Prayer for an Immediate Need, please call the church office at 248-7940. If you call after office hours, please leave a message on voicemail: Mon-Thur, please press 130; or Fri-Sun, press 216.
- If you would like to schedule an Extended Prayer time with a Prayer Minister, please Ericka at 248-7940×100
- Consider a SOZO Prayer Ministry appointment. The Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. learn more
Do you want to prayer for others?
“I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap, on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none”. Ezekiel 22:30
Are you interested in guarding the health of our church and valley? There are many opportunities:
- Download this week’s PRAYER LETTER
- Every 2nd Sunday of the month, we cover the Yakima Valley with 24/7 Prayer. Download this month’s 24/7 PRAYER PROMPTS. Email Ericka to sign-up for a 15-minute prayer slot.
- Prayer Chain: join our team who prays for others during times of emergency or crisis; call the church at 248-7940.
- We continue to grow in the direction of intercession in all parts of this church family and welcome you to join us. If you are interested in becoming a Prayer Minister please contact our office 248-7940.
Prayer Request Form