Thanks for wanting to contribute towards the Kingdom through Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church! Our secure, online giving portal is a secure place where you can manage both one-time and recurring gifts.
Click the button below to GIVE AS A GUEST or link to your REGULAR GIVING account.
Are you a Regular Giver?
Be sure to use your email address that we have on file for you so your giving will be linked to your account. Questions? Call the church at 509.248.7940.
Partnering With God – Making A Difference
Dear Grace of Christ Family,
Can you believe the Creator of the Universe wants to partner with us in bringing hope and salvation to the world? What a gift! What a responsibility! What joy! Paul got it. In his letter to the Philippians, Paul says, “In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 1:4-6)
What does it mean to “Partner With God” in the gospel?
Simply that God wants to work with us in bringing the Good News of His love and hope through Jesus to others. Remembering that all we are and all we have belongs to God, we offer ourselves to God and His purposes. We are not “owners,” but rather managers, or stewards, of God’s resources, including our time, our talent and our treasure.
Partnering with God means…
- Asking God, and listening to His guidance for how we are to use the time, talents and treasure He has entrusted into our care.
- Inviting God to infuse His Holy Spirit into everything we offer, who alone makes it effective.
- Trusting God to accomplish His good work in us and through us. God will complete what He has begun.
During this season of stewardship, let’s partner with God in making a difference.
- How does God want me to pray?
- How does God want me to serve? With family and friends? In my church family? In our community or around the world?
- How does God want me to give? God has blessed us abundantly, and wants us to give generously and sacrificially. It’s such a joy and privilege to partner with God financially to enable our Grace of Christ ministries and mission to make a difference in our church family, in our community, and throughout our world!
What JOY to partner with God in changing the world through the love and hope of Jesus!
Pastor Cindy Shively and Mark Baldwin, Business Ministry Team Chair