Grace Kids Lead Worship – One Starry Night
- Grace Kids @ 9:00 – All kids (3 years through 5th grade) will check-in at KidZone Check-in on the 2nd floor (check-in opens at 8:45) Parent pickup is 10:15.
- 3’s & 4’s will head to room 203
- Pre-Kinder & Kinder will meet in 217
- 1st-5th Graders will meet in the new KidZone Worship Center & Activity Room
- Grace Kids @ 10:45 – All kids (3 years through 5th grade) will check-in at KidZone Check-in on the 2nd floor. Parent pickup is 12:00.
- 1st-5th Graders will meet in the new KidZone Worship Center & Activity Room.
- 3 Years through Kinder will meet in room 203.
- ELZ Childcare on the main floor will continue to be open Sunday mornings, 8:45a-2:30p (family check-in available)
“Train a child in the way he shall go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
We love kids and want all kids to know and love Jesus Christ in a personal way! We want all kids to know that they are deeply loved by God! We want to help prepare kids to discover their uniqueness, spiritual gifted-ness and eventually, God’s mission for their lives.
We want kids to experience friendships in community where they can know and be known, love and be loved, celebrate and be celebrated. Life change happens best within relationships, and Small Groups serve as the structure for relationships to develop and grow. It is with the help of dynamic and committed leadership teams that we hope life-long relationships between leaders and kids will be built. We also strongly value and support the role and responsibility of the family in the journey of spiritual development and growth. Parent Newsletter
Questions? EMAIL or call Melissa at 248.7940×110
Under 3 Years? Check out our excellent childcare in our Early Learning Center!