Do You Want To Make A Difference?
What is the Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation?
The Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation is dedicated to expanding church ministry by administering assets and funding projects of Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church. The goal of the Foundation is to maintain the expressed will of those who give and to work under the mission statement of the church. The Foundation board is composed of nine church members, a church pastor and the church finance officer.
What does the Foundation provide?
- Grants for mission opportunities
- Donor directed scholarship funds to students attending a Christian Institution of Higher Learning or Seminary
- Educational pursuits of church staff members
- Funds for church building capital, repair and construction projects
How can I give to the Foundation?
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Appreciated Investments
- Retirement Accounts
- Life Estates
- Cash Contributions may be given by cash, check or credit card
Where can I find out more about the Foundation?
Your gift can have a lasting impact through the Grace of Christ Presbyterian Church Foundation. To find out more, click on the links above or call the church office at 509-248-7940 and ask to have a Foundation volunteer to contact you.